"The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You’ll feel more patient and less pressured." (via rahgodgirl)
"A day without prayer is a day we foolishly believe we have under control." Lecrae (via jkazadi)
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines." 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via rainydaysandblankets)
(Source: 09412, via heartbeatofatwentysomething)